Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012.........baby boy has the most gifts under the tree....wonder how that happened ? !!
Warm and cozy after Christmas dinner.  Wish the smell of the cinnamon, citrus, nutmeg and cloves could transmit through the computer!  The house smelled very festive!
Two of my favorite Christmas ornaments above and below.  Grandma Schwartz and I made these back in the Military Parkway Church of Christ Mother's Day Out/Preschool days.  I still remembering taking pictures of the kids, ordering the plastic trees through a catalog and going out shopping with Pat to get the metallic markers.  We spent many hours at her dining room table making an ornament for each child.  We probably made about 50 of them.

Sneaking pictures of Stephanie through the stair rails.....
I love this picture.....Stephanie feeling some acrobatics from baby boy.......Aaron showing his proud daddy look and me caught off guard from Hannah's photo shooting....
Sierra relaxing on the couch and showing her sweet side......
Riley looking like a rag muffin while drying off after his bath.....

I bought a white shirt and blue ribbon to try to get some good belly shots of Stephanie but they did not turn out as good as the inspiration photos I saw on Pinterest.  This picture of her and Aaron in front of the tree is much better.  And, no, Aaron does not wear earrings, just good placement in front of the tree lights!
There's that cute bicycle sleeper and blanket again.....
My mom and dad with their grandkids....
Me with my parents and sister........
The guys.....
This picture of us is funny because Sierra is sitting so still at Aaron's feet and looking at the camera.....this never happens with the dogs!
Katie and William with me on Christmas Day.....

And one picture I got from the Texas Christmas.  Gabriella texted me this one of the Massey kids with Pappaw Schwartz....


1 comment:

  1. I have been slowly catching up on some blog reading since Christmas, and I love seeing how different people celebrate, but I have to say: the first thing that struck me about this post was how absolutely gorgeous you are!! I'm almost jealous of your hair...I'm 34 and I have no hope of having hair quite as beautiful (it's too fine). You look younger than I look. Your family is beautiful, too, and congrats on the new baby. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete