Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Burp Cloths & New Fabric

Tonight I made six burp cloths for the mom of one of Katie's friends who needed a gift for a baby shower. I made three with the fabric running horizontal and three with the fabric running vertical. The zoo animals, fish and frogs are flannels and the other three are cotton. I like to use flannel on the burp cloths for some extra absorbency to catch all those baby spit ups!
After I got them all sewed up, I stacked them and tied them all together with a ribbon to make a pretty presentation.
I went to Joann's over the weekend, they were having a great sale. Here are the fabrics I came home with. Looks like I had an obsession with blues, greens and yellows.......

Can't wait to create something with these new prints!

No comments:

Post a Comment