Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Free Spirit David Butler Parson Gray Curious Nature

I'm ready to start on my second 2012 high school graduation quilt.  I've got my girl one completed and am now ready to start on my boy one.  Finding masculine prints has really been a challenge.  Just when I thought I never would find anything I liked, David Butler (husband to Amy Butler) came out with his own line of fabrics.   He calls his first collection, Parson Gray,  and these are the Curious Nature prints.  I chose browns, blacks, creams, blue/gray and a couple of greens.....
These fabrics are super soft and easy to work with........
I've got all my blocks cut out and will start sewing them together soon!

2 comments:

  1. I am curious because I am going to make my son a mostly gray and black quilt so I will enjoy seeing yours evolve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look like they will make a fantastic boy quilt. I really like the green mixed in.

    ReplyDelete