Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Crescent Cheeseburger Ring

Tonight I made a Cheeseburger Ring and it was something to talk about!  This will totally be a regular for family get togethers.  Aaron and Stephanie came in to town tonight and I had this waiting on them!  I used the following ingredients:  2 tubes of crescent rolls, 93/7 lean hamburger, shredded cheese, cheese slices from the deli, sliced pickles, mustard and ketchup, romaine lettuce and small tomatoes.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.  Brown hamburger and add 1/4 c ketchup and 2 teaspoons of mustard.  Stir well and add a handful of shredded cheese, heat until the cheese melts...
Separate the rolls into triangles and arrange on a pizza sheet with the points facing outward.  I had two triangles left over so i baked them as rolls....
Next I took the cheese slices from the deli and halved them, sticking one on each dough triangle.....
Then put one big spoonful of hamburger mix on each slice of cheese.....
added two pickles to each.........
Rolled them up, bringing the pointed end over the fat end and folding it underneath.  I then tried to rearrange all the rolls to snug them together so it would make a pretty ring after it baked.....
I sprinkled some more shredded cheese on top before putting it in the 375 degree oven for 22 minutes.  And this is what I got........amazing!  It turned out so good.  I shredded the romaine lettuce and quartered the small tomatoes for decoration in the middle....
It made a beautiful presentation........
Scroll down to see who I have linked to this week...

36 comments:

  1. This sounds like a perfect Monday night supper! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are crescent rolls?! I fancy having a go at that in my corner of the world but not sure what kind of dough that is. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pillsbury makes a crescent roll dough. Similar to a croissant. They are packaged in a roll with pre-made triangles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so delicious! Please consider linking to the Success U Wednesday Linkup Party at www.thestuffofsuccess.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM! This would be a great appetizer at a party! Please come over to Cast Party Wednesday and share this tasty recipe with us.
    Thanks,
    I hope to see you there!
    http://ladybehindthecurtain.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clicked over from Kelly's blog, can't wait to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How many pounds of hamburger meat did you use in this recipe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished making this. I don't have a pizza pan so I just put them on a cookie sheet. I used all the rolls and filled generously with one lb. of burger. I made one and a half lbs but had leftover (quit a bit). Hope this helps! :)

      Delete
  8. Makes a beautiful presentation!! Looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a taco ring recipe very similar to this, just instead of ketchup and mustard, you add taco seasoning and shredded cheese. It's delicious! My hamburger ring is in the oven now, can't wait to taste it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hopping over from kelly's Korner...I made this tonight and my guys LOVED it!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

    Tracy in MA

    ReplyDelete
  11. made it last night - followed your recipe exactly as you wrote it and it came out perfect! No leftovers :) I posted my pictures & a link to your page here: http://michelmobababy.blogspot.com/2012/12/cheeseburger-wreath.html

    Thanks!
    Michelle (NJ)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love cheeseburger everything can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We had this tonight, I cooked onion with the hamburger and added some chopped cooked bacon. It was so good! Everyone loved it! Will add this to the make again list for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This Is A Variation Of A Pampered Chef Sandwich Ring. You Can Find This And Other Shapes Like Braids And Wreaths In The Cook Book "All The Best". If You Would Like To Order One Contact Me At Www.Pamperedchef.Biz/laurascookingshows

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks good.. I have made a taco version of this.,.. I am trying this tonight.

    ReplyDelete