Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Superman Cape

I'm making superman capes for a friend of mine who has three boys. First thing I had to do was get the emblem sketched out on paper and then use another large sheet of paper to cut the pattern for the cape. I got the first one completed today.
The cape is blue on the underside and red on the other side with the Superman emblem on it.

I took this picture of the cape laying over the stairwell banister and then thought I would try to get a different shot by laying the cape on the floor............
I got one good shot before the Bichon jumped off the couch and ran over to my project.......

Maybe because he wanted to roll around on the soft blanket I laid down on the floor to place the cape on........

or he's a camera hog..............

Either way, he's a very cute, loveable dog. I'll do another Superman Cape post when I get the other two completed....hopefully soon!

1 comment: