Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Washer Toss Yard Game Home Made Bean Bags

Friday night Katie and I went on a search for the Washer Toss game.  We first tried Target but they did not have it so we had to venture into the world of Walmart!

I had played this game for the first time at a friend's house a few weekends ago and thought it would be a good game to keep packed in the car during the summer months for outings to the park or any occasion that might come up where we wished we had something fun to do.

I made some bean bags today to go along with it.  I got my knit fabrics out of the bargain remnant bins at JoAnns for a great price.  I made 4 each of two different colors.

My intention was to fill the cloth bags with beans but when I got to the bean aisle in Walmart I liked the feel of the green split peas much better!
Project completed in one weekend.  Washer Toss game with additional pea bean bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment