Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Boys of Christmas 2010

The young boys of Christmas 2010 in Texas.  I did the girls the other day and now it is time for the young boys.  Garrett and Travis are twins.  They do a lot of stuff together but one morning I found Garrett in Grandma's kitchen by himself.  I think he was trying to build mini forts with the cabinet doors.  He had them all opened after I snapped this picture. 

If you are four years old, there is nothing better than jumping on the bed or being picked and body slammed into the softness of the comforters.  Jake was happy to be the ring leader......
Seth practicing his target shooting with his new Nerf gun.....
And baby Luke after he took a couple of steps and plopped down.....
Boys will always be boys.........as seen here with Rory trying on Garrett's helmet.  I should know what cartoon or movie this is from, but sadly I have no clue!
The twins were very excited when they opened up their punching mitts, oh sorry, their boxing gloves.....
and the Christmas 2010 moment of the boys that takes your breath away.......climbing up on Gan Gan's lap for comfort and to watch a t.v. show.....

No comments:

Post a Comment