Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Melted Snowman Cookies

Here is my attempt at those cute melted snowmen cookies and let me say they were harder to make than I thought they would be!  I took shortcuts by using a Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie mix and Betty Crocker Cookie Icing in a squeeze tube.  I should have bought two cookie mixes and two tubes of icing because I was only able to make five cookies!
I gathered all my supplies and got started on my two hour cookie creation endeavor......
Click here to get to the tutorial that I followed.  It is the link to Truly Custom Cakery and she give excellent step by step instructions and has great pictures to go along with it.
Now I just have to stay disciplined and not eat any of them until family gets here tomorrow night for our 2010 Christmas dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment