Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Dog Photography In Natural Light

Riley prefers a basket full of warm linens out of the dryer over anything else.  He'll stay cuddled up in "his" basket for as long as I am in the room with him.  Today I could not resist getting out my camera and taking his picture.  The sunlight was streaming through the window and making him look so angelic!
Later in the day I was working at the sewing machine and he was choosing to lay on the floor over laying in his new dog bed.  So I fetched the laundry basket out of the living room and he jumped right in it.....
Again I just used the natural light from the patio door and love the way these pictures turned out.

For this one I played with the exposure, contrast and saturation.....
Such a cute bichon! 
                                  Scroll to bottom to see who I have linked to.......

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE those pictures! Our dogs do the same thing with a warm basket of laundry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riley is adorable!! Fabulous pictures. :-0

    ReplyDelete