Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

My Crazy Bichon

This afternoon while my Bichon was snoozing on the ottoman I got a crazy idea that I could spread my fabric squares out on the floor and get some work done!
How silly of me!  After being on the floor for just a few minutes, Riley popped his head up and peered over the edge of the ottoman to oversee my  newest project...
He got that very mischievous look on his face.....
I knew trouble was coming!  He started letting out his playful growls letting me know his ornery ways were brewing......

and then he was right down in the middle of my fabrics, claiming them as his own, destroying my order....

I expected it.  He never fails me!  Anytime I get on the floor, he wants to be in the middle of it...always begging for a belly rub....
always claiming my space as his space.....
I think he was enjoying the sun's rays streaming through the window too.....
so as usual, I had to collect my fabric blocks and move to a table......
so I could claim me a new spot and he could have his floor spot....

3 comments:

  1. totally adorable! my dogs are the same way but they each weigh close to 100 lbs and are a little harder to move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bichons do the same thing!! I loved this post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Youre on the blog today!! Thank you soooo much for sharing your yummy post!! xo shelli www.alamodemaven.com

    ReplyDelete