Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Lil Bro Football Number T-Shirt Jersey

Last night I finished little Luke's, Lil Bro t-shirt for him to wear to big brother Seth's football games.  My intentions when I purchased a long sleeve brown t-shirt was to put the football laces on the front.  Click here to see the laces on a onesie.  But my first couple attempts were a struggle and I did not want to ruin this shirt since I ordered it off www.rockbottomt-shirts.com and only had the one.  I decided at the last minute to go with Lil Bro instead and am happy with the results.  I had some football print fabric to use for the letters so that made it have even more of a football theme.  Big brother Seth's uniform number is on the back of the shirt.  I used a whimsical font for the front with letters I purchased off Etsy.com earlier in the year.....
I used a zig zag stitch on my sewing machine....
For the numbers on the back of the shirt I used a royal blue since that is the color of Seth's football jersey and accented that with a blue plaid in the background.........
I only zig zag stitched on the blue solid so after a few washings, the plaid will ravel and give the raw edge rugged look!
This cute little shirt will be going out in today's mail to hopefully reach little Luke before Seth's next football game!

1 comment: