Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies

Since discovering almond flour, I'm trying to use it whenever I can.  I found a recipe for almond flour chocolate chip cookies that was calling my name.  Click here to see where I got my recipe and to get all specifics.
I creamed the sugar and butter together..........
then added the egg, then added everything but the chocolate chips.  When that was all mixed up I hand stirred in the chips (Hershey's Special Dark are my favorite)............
This recipe only made 8 cookies, so you might have to double or triple it.  I doubled the chocolate chips to cure my chocolate craving...........
I baked them for 14 minutes and this is how they came out of the oven.........

Very good..... Different than flour but I liked the taste of them.  Always trying to find a healthier way to get my chocolate fix!  Click here to the get the recipe.

1 comment: