Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

My Friend, Where'd You Get That Silly Grin

My friend, where'd you get that silly grin?
Has it been always there above your chin?
And I would do anything for you...
I'd do anything for you, for you and that silly grin

My friend, where'd you get them big ole ears?
Man, them ears go on for years and years.
And I would do anything, I'd do anything for you
For you and that silly grin
For you and that fuzzy chin
For you and them big ole ears
For you and all years
You are my friend

Lyrics from DOG TALES on PBS every Saturday
Love that show !!!!


5 comments:

  1. Riley is precious. Love the poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know who sings this song?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoever sings the "silly grin" song does it with great passion and sentiment. Anybody know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will always love him he was the greatest pup ever -that song just gets me emotional

      Delete