Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Garlic Cheddar Biscuits

Occasionally I just crave a cheddar biscuit with some garlic in it.  Thank goodness for Bisquick so I can make these really fast.  Preheat the oven to 400 and gather these ingredients:
2 cups Bisquick
1.5 cups shredded cheese
1 T parsley flakes
1 T minced garlic
1/2 t garlic powder
2/3 cup milk
3 T butter
Combine the Bisquick, cheese and garlic powder..........

Add the milk and stir until everything is combined.  Drop spoonfuls on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.....

Bake for 10 minutes.  While standing in the kitchen watching the timer, get a small bowl and combine the butter, parsley flakes and garlic.  Melt in microwave at 20 second intervals until butter is melted.

When the 10 minutes are up, pull the cookie sheet out of the oven and spoon the butter mixture over the biscuits.....

They will look amazing.....like this....but......

they need to go back in the oven for another 5 minutes, or 4 if you are impatient like I was!

Scroll down to see who I have linked to this week.

3 comments:

  1. oooo these look so good! I am going to make them tonight! Thanks for sharing!

    Mandy
    www.mandyjeanchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh YUM! These look delicious!


    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made your recipe ... they were fantastic! I am blogging about them today on my pinterest journey. I have linked back to you. Thanks for a great recipe!! Look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete