Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Decorating 2012

Kelly at Kelly's Korner Blog is hosting her weekly Show Us Your Life, and today it is to showcase Christmas Decorations.  Last month Katie and I went to Holiday Mart for the first time ever and I came home with these two Santa pictures.  The one in color is my favorite.
This Pat the Bunny book ornament holds lots of memories of my mother-in-law sitting in the rocker recliner holding her grand babies and slowly turning the pages to this book and holding little hands to help them feel the texture of the bunny.  This ornament was a "I must have that" when it came out a few years back.....
I like to purchase ornaments that re-live a moment from the past.  These character ornaments are from my children's childhood........
Starfish Santa I got from a shell shop at Sanibel Island in Florida....
New starfish ornament Katie got me this year on her trip to Florida...
Small table next to Christmas tree....
Christmas bulb jar filler from daughter-in-law Stephanie's online boutique, ROOM 5.  These are small glass ornaments.  She also has them in red and gold.
Playing with settings on my camera to blur the image that is closest and focus on the background.

1 comment: