Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Chocolate Zucchini Bread

I had the "baking bug" tonight and chocolate zucchini bread was sounding really good. I went to The Joy Of Baking website and found a recipe that sounded really good, plus I already had all the ingredients in my kitchen. The first thing was to shred one medium sized zucchini.

Next was to mix the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, salt, ground cinnamon, and ground allspice together in one bowl and the oil, sugars, eggs, and vanilla extract together in another bowl. Then fold the zucchini into the second bowl and slowly mix the two bowls of ingredients together. Did you get all that?
Last was to stir in the chocolate chips.

And when it came out of the oven, my little zucchini loaves smelled as good as they looked!
Click here to get the recipe instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment