Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Chicago Cloud Gate (The Bean) & Other Art

Frances and I saw lots of artwork in Chicago, inside and outside. Cloud Gate (or the bean) was my favorite. I liked taking pictures of it from all angles. Here are some of them:

Taking a picture of our reflection....
Inside and looking up......

On the side and looking up.....


Taking a picture of the refection of the buildings.....

I should have taken a picture of all the plaques because now I don't remember what things are called!

These are the Victoria's Secret butterfly wings....

Buckingham Fountain at night during the light show...

We also went to the Stained Glass Museum inside one of the buildings on Navy Pier. Here are a few of my favorites....



I liked this cow that one of the hotels attached to the outside of their building. I wonder if he was part of the Cow Parade from a few years back?

No comments:

Post a Comment