Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Show Us Your Life Fall Decorations

This week at Kelly's Korner Blog, Show Us Your Life it is fall decorations. Pumpkins must be my favorite because that is what I seem to have the most of.

The pumpkins on the left are made of fabric. I made them about 15 years ago and used twine to "sculpt" them with.
I have not bought any pumpkins to sit outside yet. My dad grew these "pumpkin like" gourds in his garden this summer and he gave me a bunch of them to display on my front porch.
The Cinderella shaped pumpkin is my favorite. I display it in the kitchen.

Got the crow at the after Halloween clearance sale at Jo-Ann's. I've tried hooking him on to several different things in the house, but can't find the right spot for him yet....

Last year Katie and I spray painted pumpkins and then she used a circle sponge applicator to decorate them with...

We also found some Styrofoam skulls that we sprayed with adhesive and then poured lots of green glitter on them to get these "glitter skulls"....


Click here to get back to Kelly's Korner Blog to look at other bloggers fall decorations !


6 comments:

  1. Love the painted polka dot pumpkins and glittery skull idea! How super cute is that! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so have to agree... the polka dot pumpkins are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the painted pumpkins!
    Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The skulls are just too cute! My mom is a huge lover of Bichons...they are cute little dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the skulls!!! Those are really great. Your decorations are really cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete