Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Dove Chocolate Discoveries Party

Chocolate is my weakness, I have it almost everyday! I went to my first Dove Chocolate Party last night at Angela's house. The saleslady had several different varieties of Dove chocolate products that we got to sample. We even had chocolate martini's. Angela used Dove chocolate in her fountain and had all kinds of fruits, marshmallows and graham crackers to dip in it. It was delicious.
After the presentation everyone gathered around the chocolate fountain!

All the items in the catalog were tempting but I chose the chocolate truffle brownie mix as my purchase of the night! Can't wait until it arrives and I can make them up. Hopefully they turn out as good as the picture below shows them to be!

Maybe I'll host a Dove chocolate party at my home some time in the future and earn some of the free hostess points to get even more creamy Dove chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment