Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Prydes Old Westport & The Upper Crust Pie Bakery

Yesterday after our visit to City Market we found Main Street and headed to the Westport area to find Prydes Old Westport and the Upper Crust Pie Bakery that was inside it.  Prydes is a three story kitchen and home accessories store.
Prydes has the largest selection of Fiesta Ware that I've seen.  Actually this store has the largest selection of about everything related to the kitchen that I've ever seen.  Their inventory is overwhelming....
It would take a person all day to go through the entire store and look closely at everything they have in there!  But for this trip we were more concerned about finding the Upper Crust Pie Bakery that was nestled in a side room on the main floor.
They had regular size pies and mini pies.  Kelly and I each got a mini pie.  Kelly got a chocolate cream pie and I got a german chocolate pie.  As soon as I got home it was the first thing I got into (after I took a picture first of course!)
It's a great pie bakery.  The one I chose was amazing, full of chocolate, nuts and coconut!

No comments:

Post a Comment