Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Room 5 Ozark Missouri Opening Soon

The grand opening of ROOM 5 Home Decor Boutique is now tentatively planned for the middle of June 2010.  Daughter-in-law Stephanie is feverishly working to get the shelves installed, the tables decorated with merchandise and conquer the tons of little loose ends that have to be pulled together.  She has asked me to make some of my famous burp cloths for her to sell in the boutique.......
I got them all finished up tonight and love every one of them.  Hopefully prospective buyers will too!  I still have taggy blankets to make.  I've got my squares cut out, just need to match up my ribbons to the fabrics and get them put together.  Room 5 is located in Ozark, Missouri, across the road from Lambert's restaurant.  Turn north at the stop light and it will be on your right before you get to Braum's.

My dad goes to Walmart early in the mornings and walks the clearance aisles.  Yesterday he found these at 50 cents each.......

He was so sweet to think of me and buy up every last one of them!  Thank you dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment