Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Loveseat Recliner Has Arrived

Pappaw and Grandma received their new love seat recliner today.  Ashley Furniture had it in one of her favorite colors.  This love seat is "automatic" !  It has buttons on each side to recline and lift the foot rest.  I have to say......that these two look as snug as two bugs in a rug.  They've got their beautiful quilts and each other to keep warm.  The days of two recliners with a table between them is now a thing of the past!  Looks like they have found something to sit on the fireplace to hold the remotes and the other little things that need to be close by.  Patti said Pappaw had to get over his fear on being in an electric chair!  Such a humorous family!
I cannot promise you a life of sunshine
I cannot promise riches, wealth, or gold
I cannot promise you an easy pathway
That leads away from change or growing old
But I can promise all my heart's devotion
A smile to chase away your tears of sorrow
A love that's ever true and ever growing
A hand to hold in yours through each tomorrow
Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment