Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

True Love 57 Years & Counting, You Are The Woman

Steve took Grandma and Pappaw out yesterday for some picture taking.  It looks like it was a beautiful day to be outside!  A little fun at the park and music conservatory.  These pictures say it all............true love...........real love..........57 years of love and counting!
When I found these pictures on Facebook this morning I instantly thought of the song, You Are The Woman.  Some of the lyrics are:
You are the woman that I've always dreamed of, I knew it from the start, I saw your face and that's the last I've seen of my heart......
.......it's how I feel each time you're close to me that keeps me close to you.....
........ it's more that special way you look at me that always keeps me there.....





Beautiful pictures Steve.  Thanks for capturing these moments !


1 comment: