Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Baby Changing Pads Play Mats


Kelly at Kelly's Korner Blog is hosting her weekly Show Us Your Life and today the topic is to show what you make or sell.  I make lots of different things.  One of my favorites to make are these quilted baby changing pads.  They can also be used as play mats or doll blankets.  You can scroll though this post and look at a few of the ones I have made in the past.  They are all the same size. I can't remember the dimensions, but I start off with 42 5" squares. 













This one is a little different........I made it with just two pieces of fabric, a print for the front and a solid for the back.  There is a blog post for each of these.  You can find them by clicking on mini quilts under the LABEL tab on the right side of this blog.  I don't have any of these in my Etsy shop, but I will make you one if you have a Paypal account.  Contact me at shaylynn812(@)yahoo(dot com) or through me Etsy shop, RileyRaniDesigns.

1 comment: