Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Riley Blake Life In The Jungle


This weekend I completed a order for a baby boy gift using Riley Blake's fabric line called Life In The Jungle. I made a quilted changing pad, four burp cloths, one necktie onesie and one flannel backed blanket. It all turned out super cute and I really like the orange, gray and turquoise together.
The changing pad was made with 42 five inch squares.  I backed it with a plaid and used the same for the binding.  I then free motion quilted and ran it through the washer and dryer to give it the perfect amount puckishness.

Four burp cloths using Gerber 6-ply pre-fold cloth diapers.....

One tiny onesie with a plaid tie and one 36" X 36" blanket backed in a white flannel with a turquoise stripe that matches the colors on the front side of the blanket.........
For the blanket, I pinned right sides together, stitched all around leaving an opening to turn it.......
Then top stitched it using a decorative stitch....
Sewed my labels on, and this gift is ready to go!

Adorable !!!


Scroll down to see who I have linked to this week.

1 comment: