Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Parson Gray World Tour

I completed another order today for a baby boy gift.  I went with something "little manly" this time vs something cutesy.  The dad is sure to find this something he would not mind carrying around.  I used World Tour fabrics by Parson Gray and I really like it. 
I debated about whether I should purchase the fabric for the back of the quilted changing pad in a dark color or a light color for a baby.  Ultimately I decided I would go with what I liked most and chose one of the dark prints out of the World Tour line.
I made one quilted changing pad, two burp cloths with Gerber 6 ply pre-folded diapers and two burp cloths with flannel backs....




Scroll down to see who I have linked to this week.

2 comments:

  1. I love these prints, I've been informed that they are our of print. Do you know of another line of prints with this look. Would like to make my Uncle a quilt. Thanks for any help.

    ReplyDelete