Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Scrap Fabric Sale At My Etsy Store, RileyRaniDesigns


I have some fabric to list in my Etsy store so yesterday I was setting up my backdrop to take the pictures.  I use a white sheet that I tape to the sliding door and let the light from outside do much of the work.  My cheap version of a light box!  Problem is, every time I set this up, Riley thinks it's a new spot for him to occupy.  I had these four listings to get pictures of.......
but I had to wait my turn to use my "light box".  Eventually I had to make the pooch stay in his dog bed so I could get busy with my work....
Riley found a rabbit relaxing in the grass to occupy his time for a little while....

Here are the new listings in my Etsy store.  Leftover 5" squares from a project I did a couple of years ago. 

Remnants of Riley Blake's Sugar & Spice by Quilted Fish......


Alphabet squares from MODA, Deb Strain, Love U line.  I started this project but never finished it.  I had purchased the alphabet panel, cut the letters out and stitched them on to Love U 5" squares......


And two stuffed gallon size plastic bags of minky scraps in dimple dot, solid, stripe and diamond patterns.....


Click here to get to RileyRaniDesigns to snatch up some of these great bargains.

1 comment: