Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Apothecary Jars Nesting Place Tour

The Nesting Place is hosting a Christmas Tour of Homes this year. Click here to get to her website to see links to all the blogs. I love apothecary jars so this Christmas I took several ideas I had from last year and combined them into one to create this look in my large jar with candy canes, fake snow and small red ball ornaments......

In another jar I used cinnamon sticks, grapevine balls and red and gold ball ornaments......

Sierra was a Christmas decoration for a total of thirty seconds this year until she scrambled out of her costume.....
This is the best picture I could get of the tree....

And here a few pictures of all my favorite ornaments.....

super heros.....
Ty beanie babies


star fish, gingerbread girl and Rudolph...


3 comments: