Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Ice Photography and Dog Baths

Driving home from work today, the sun was shining on the iced covered trees and grass. I could not resist grabbing Riley when I got home and heading to the local town park to take some pictures. The car above belongs to my neighbor, it's a neat vintage car, and looked like a good subject for an ice picture!

Riley and I got to the park and he was trying to avoid the sharp frozen blades of grass......
I love taking pictures of the snow and ice. Almost as much as I love taking pictures of my dog!
One of several bridges that cross over a small creek that runs through the park....
Icicles on bridge...........
Park bench way too cold to sit on!
Ice covered tree branches.....
Riley with mud crusted paws after we had done some walking through the frozen tundra!
I really like this picture......
I drove by the lake in my neighborhood to see how it looked today....it was beautiful, covered in ice.....
Riley enjoying a treat after the much needed bath he required after our park adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment