Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

For Mother's Day this year, Aaron, Stephanie, Katie & William bought me some plants, mulch and dirt (some of my favorite things in the Spring).  I received two of these fountain type grasses.  I wanted them planted together so they will eventually make a nice big plant that will someday grow to be five feet tall.
I chose to put them on the side of house at the end of the rock wall.  Aaron also mowed, weed eated and spread mulch for me.
Thank you Aaron for working in my yard and flower beds and making everything look so nice.  Today while out taking pictures I almost stepped on this frightened baby Robin who has not yet learned to fly.  His mama was sitting on the rock wall and yelling at me very loudly, so I quickly took my picture and went back in the house!


No comments:

Post a Comment