Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Baby Quilt with matching burp cloths and some spooky Halloween tie onesies

This weekend I got this pretty little baby quilt completed.  It measures 38" X 33".  The colors remind me of ice cream sherbets in oranges and limes.
I used a matching stripe print to bind the quilt and used my favorite stippling to mesh it all together.  For the back I used 4 large scrap pieces from the fabrics used on the front.
This quilt will be going in Stephanie's store in Ozark Missouri. 
Hopefully someone will find it as pretty as I do, and snatch it up quickly.....
There will be three matching burp cloths to go with it.  Each burp cloth has minky stripe on the back of it along with my personalized label....
These burp cloths are super squishy and can be stuffed down inside diaper bags, mom's purse or dad's back pocket!
I also got a few more tie onesies to go in Stephanie's store.  A couple of them are Halloween themed with either green bats or skulls......

The next project I'm starting is a lap quilt for a very special man......
Check back often to see what is in the works for his surprise.  Luckily he knows nothing about getting on the Internet, so I can post pictures and talk about his project all I want !

I'm linking my post to Chris' Show and Share Day !


No comments:

Post a Comment