Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Necklace And Neck Tie Onesies With Matching Burp Cloths

In today's mail I received some football fabric that I found on EBay at a really great price.  So of course tonight I had to make something with it!  Football season is here and there are probably some dads out there who would like to carry their baby boys around  in a football tie onesie and have a matching football burp cloth to catch all those spit ups!  It turned out so cute !


Since this matching set turned out so cute, I had to keep sewing!  I made some matching burp cloths to go with the necklace onesies I made last night.....
Too sweet!   These can be purchased at ROOM 5 in Ozark MO.  Stephanie takes phone orders and offers same day or next day shipping.  Click here to get her blog that will also lead you to her website and Facebook.

Linking this post to Just A Girl's, Show & Share Day !!



Click here to get back to her Show and Share Day to view more entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment